When life gives you watermelons you make… Popsicles! Especially when its National Watermelon Day and counting down to the last days of summer. Do yourself a flavor favor and create these WTRMLN WTR Popsicles made with fresh cold pressed watermelon juice, watermelon slices and coconut milk. It’s basically Summer in your Mouth™
These hydrating WTRMLN WTR popsicles are also an easy fix to add more nutrients into your day by re-hydrating those electrolyte starved cells. Its a win win wouldn’t you agree! Goodbye Dehydration. See below for the recipe:
- 1 + ¼ cup of fresh watermelon slices
- ½ cup WTRMLN WTR
- ½ cup coconut milk (or alternative milk of choice)
- Puree 1 cup of chopped WTRMLN slices with ½ cup WTRMLN WTR and pour into popsicle molds so molds are ⅔ full.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and pour chilled cocnut milk on top of frozen watermelon blend. Top with remaining watermelon slices and freeze for an additional 30 minutes.
- Rinse molds under warm water to release popsicle and enjoy somewhere near a pool or beach.