Make your own homemade garlic knots and serve these flavorful breads at your next game day or movie night.
Super soft inside and crusty outside loaded with garlic and parsley, these garlic knots are just perfect to finish off with some roasted tomato salsa.
Ever since I saw this Tasty Video on Facebook I have been wanting to make them at home and I got the opportunity to bake these for this year’s Bake-a-thon.
The tasty video represnts recipes so fun and easy to make that you just got hooked to them. I have downloaded the app on my phone and love watching the videos. Someimes my elder daughter would watch any video and ask me to make the dish.
The Garlic Knots turned out super delciious, they were soft inside and a little crust outside. I mean the knots were just perfect and I served them with roasted tomato salsa. I know it doesn’t sound like a combination but believe me it sure was amazing.
I will post the recipe of tomato salsa soon, till then enjoy the garlic knots and have fun.
- 4 tablespoon butter,melted
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ cup all purpose flour+extra for dusting
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon instant dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- In a mixing bowl add flour, salt and yeast and make a well in the centre of it.
- Pour in olive oil and warm water and mix together until it starts forming a dough.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes, use dry flour in between if required.
- Let the dough rise in an oiled bowl covered with cling wrap for about an hour or until doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper or grease with butter.
- Divide the dough into 9 equal parts and roll into long tubes like and make knots by folding over and under.
- Arrange the knots into the prepared tray and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add all the ingredients for garlic butter in a bowl.
- Remove the knots from oven, brush with garlic butter and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with tomato salsa or any other sauce.
The baking time depends on the type of oven, so bake accordingly.