Serve this recipe a la mode with your favorite ice cream for a delicious dessert.
By Lail Hossain
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 spring rosemary
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Fruits of your choice -- Pears, guava, peaches, grapes, pineapple, etc.
- Add water, honey and rosemary in a pan and simmer to make syrup, about 5 minutes. Let steep and cool.
- Wash fruit and cut into quarters.
- Brush your grill with butter.
- Add the fruit and grill for ⅔ minutes on each side. Sprinkle/brush some syrup on ever minute or so to get a caramelized effect.
- Serve grilled mixed fruits with an spoonful of extra syrup.