Grilled cheese is always delightful. Try the recipe below for an Italian-inspired version.
By Jerri Green
It may sound cheesy (pun intended), but this sandwich was incredible. Salty tomatoes, tangy cheese, buttery bread – just amazing. I promise to find more inspirational ideas and share them with you soon. If you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in a comment below. I’d love to hear them!
- unsalted organic butter
- oat nut bread or other sliced bread for toasting
- sun dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- organic baby spinach
- crumbled feta
- shredded mozzeralla
- Melt a pad of butter in the skillet.
- Toast both sides of one slice of bread, and set aside. Repeat process with second slice.
- Add more butter to pan.
- Place bread back in skillet.
- Top with remaining ingredients and other slice of bread. Warm till cheese melts and bread is golden.