Crisp watercress and the occasional burst of blueberries give this creamy, tangy dip more than a hint of bittersweetness.
By Bryan Picard
Around here this is an absolute crowd-pleaser. Serve as an appetizer on pieces of grilled flatbread and garnish with more watercress.
- 125g (4.5 ounces) goat cheese
- 80g (3 ounces) plain yogurt
- a small handful of wild blueberries
- a bunch of watercress
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt + ground black pepper
- a few grilled flatbreads or toast
- Mix the goat cheese and yogurt in a food processor or whisk in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour in a plate or a bowl and top with blueberries and watercress leaves.
- Season with a small pinch of salt and a few cracks of black pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve with flatbreads or toast and more watercress on the side.