Gluten-Free Kale Pesto Pasta
Try this gluten-free and dairy-free pasta dish for your next fall gathering.
By Amie Valpone
Kale Pesto Pasta
Author: Amie Valpone
Recipe Type: Main
- • 2 lbs. DeLallo gluten-free pasta
- • ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- • ½ tsp. sea salt
- • 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- • ¼ cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- • 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- • 3 chives, finely chopped
- • 1 cup finely chopped fresh kale
- • 1 medium tomato, diced
- • 3 tbsp. DeLallo pesto
- • ¼ tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Transfer cooked pasta to a large bowl; combine remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine. Serve warm.