A rich, decadent chocolate pie that can be made ahead and in no time at all is just the recipe we need on a busy weeknight. Get your chocolate fix.
By Lindsay Garza
The root of all my weaknesses: Chocolate. This Gluten-Free Chocolate Creme Pie is simply dangerous.
This chocolate crème pie is made with a easy crust that needs just five simple ingredients, your food processor, and voila! Crust is made.
The more chocolate the better. The more pie the better. But put those two together and we have ourselves a perfect dessert that all your guests can enjoy.
Watch the video below to learn how to make this pie.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- campaignIcon Coupons
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup whipped cream(Watch video to see how to easily make it fresh)
- 3 Tablespoons Milk/Almond Milk
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, egg, butter, and salt to food processor. Pulse until mixture forms a ball.
- Press dough into 9-inch pie dish and bake for 8-12 minutes. (Place a baking sheet under pie dish to avoid drippings) Allow pie crust to cool 10 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl add softened cream cheese, honey, 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder, whipped cream and milk. Using a mixer, beat on high until smooth, add remaining cocoa powder, continue beating on high until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate filling into chocolate pie crust and spread evenly.
- Chill in the fridge 1 hour before serving.