A Black Bean Dip that is creamy, smooth, light, & filled with flavor.
I should admit that I ate about half of this by myself in one sitting the first time I created it.
And while I love to enjoy this by myself, this Black Bean Dip recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled for a fun fiesta with friends & family.
You won’t have any leftovers, but you will have everyone asking for your recipe!
It really is that good!
It’s creamy, smooth, & light, yet flavorful, filling, & incredibly easy to make. Plus it’s super quick to make & can easily be a make ahead dish. You could blend it all up the night before a party, store it in your fridge, & then right before your party just pop it in the oven for a yummy appetizer or vegetarian side dish!
- ¼ cup cilantro (packed tightly)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can black beans (15 oz) rinsed & drained
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 roma tomato diced
- ½ cup Mexican cheese + extra for topping
- First, preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a blender, blend ¼ cup cilantro, 1 garlic clove, & 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- Once the garlic is well chopped add 1 can black beans, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ¼ teaspoon cumin, & ½ cup sour cream.
- Stir in 1 roman tomato diced into very small pieces & ½ cups Mexican cheese.
- Bake the Black Bean Dip in a bakeware dish for 10 minutes covered with foil.
- Then sprinkle extra cheese on top & bake for an additional 10 minutes uncovered.
- Top with your favorite toppings & enjoy warm.