Have a taste of summer stored away in the freezer with this delicious smoothie that is reminiscent of a nutrient-packed peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Sweet strawberries, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, a couple tablespoons of almond butter, and a healthy dose of wheat germ make this healthy smoothie a tasty, nutrient-packed hit.
- 10 oz frozen strawberries
- 1 large banana
- 1½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Serve immediately!