SPONSORED POST: Get inspired with new sides, appetizers main dish recipes perfect for your fall and winter dinner parties with artisanal cheeses from Goat Cheeses of France.
Create a stunning appetizer that is simple to make with flavorful French goat cheese and plenty of fun things to dip with.
Happy post Thanksgiving/pre Christmas! By this point you may know that I am a complete Francophile. I love everything French, especially French food. The French have a feverish perfectionism when it come to the quality of food they produce and I applaud it! This holiday crowd-pleasing recipe is made with my favorite cheese on earth, FRENCH GOAT CHEESE! The exquisite flavor of this soft variety come from the diverse diets of goats residing in the Centre-Val de Loire, Burgundy, Rhone-Alps, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, Occitanie, Nouvelle Aquitaine, and Pays de la Loire regions of France. The nutritional value of their plant based diet creates a nutrient dense cheese that’s as healthy as it is delicious! Happy holidays from my french goat cheese filled belly to yours.
- 1 Fresh French Goat Cheese Log
- ¼ cup EVOO
- 2 small asian pears, cored and sliced
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 6 sprigs of parsley
- A sprinkle of all spice
- Spread Fresh French Goat Cheese Log out onto a cutting or decorative board.
- Top board with EVOO, pear slices, pomegranate seeds, sunflower seeds, and parsley.
- Sprinkle on all spice
- Serve with additional asian pear slices, crackers, or torn baguette