You can also serve this colorful berry filled Napa cabbage salad with grilled chicken for dinner or maybe with a slice of quiche for a Spring lunch with friends.
By Patty Price
- 1 small head Napa cabbage, washed, dried, sliced thin and chopped
- 5 scallions, white and light green parts minced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, lightly chopped
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 small basket raspberries
- 1 small basket blueberries
- 1 small basket blackberries
- 1 small basket strawberries, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin Persian Lime olive oil (Stonehouse California Olive Oil)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in the bottom of a large salad bowl and whisk together until emulsified. Stir in the cabbage, scallions and cilantro, let rest to soften the cabbage.
- Gently stir in the berries and almonds before serving. Add extra cilantro, salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.