PARTNER POST: Get ready to serve a holiday crowd with cocktail recipes easily topped with sparkling Lunetta Prosecco.
The holidays are in full swing with parties galore, all the way through the new year. If you are looking for the perfect way to impress your guests, serve up this raspberry sparkler complete with vodka and Prosecco.
Raspberry simple syrup, raspberry vodka topped with prosecco makes for an irresistible holiday cocktail. This cocktail is stunning alone but when served in a sugar rimmed cocktail glass it makes for an absolutely beautiful treat.
Prosecco is always a must in my house around the holiday season. I love entertaining with it and treating my guests to fancy cocktails.
To make this cocktail simple to pull together when your guest arrive make the raspberry simple syrup days before. When your guest arrive you just add you ingredients into a shaker or glasses and combine. Your guests will be so thankful for the stunning cocktail you prepared in minutes.
No holiday party is complete with out a stunning cocktail. This gem will impress this holiday season.
For another easy holiday cocktail, try this Prosecco Spiced Cocktail. Recipe here.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ raspberries
- 2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 4 ounces raspberry simple syrup
- 8 ounces Lunetta prosecco
- ¼ cup sugar, for garnish
- In a small sauce pan heat sugar, water and raspberries.
- Simmer or 3 minutes. Using a wooden spoon smash raspberries in the pan.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain out the raspberry juice into a small container. Place in fridge until ready to use.
- Pour sugar on to a small plate. Dip two cocktail glasses in water then into the sugar on the plate.
- In a shaker with ice pour vodka, simple syrup and prosecco.
- Lightly shake and pour cocktail over ice into the sugar rimmed glasses.
- Serve with fresh raspberries if desired.