In only a few minutes, you can make a delicious, refined dessert. The crunchy Amaretti cookies goes perfectly with dark chocolate ganache and fresh cream.
Photo by G. Giustolisi
These cups are a delicious and refined dessert. The unique taste and the crunchy texture of Italian Amaretti cookies goes perfectly with dark chocolate ganache and fresh cream. You can make this recipe in a few minutes and serve immediately as the cream fondant, especially if stored in a refrigerator, tends to solidify.
- 20 amaretti cookies + 2 for decoration
- 200 g (7 oz- 1cup) dark chocolate 70%
- 50 g ( ½ cup) butter
- 125 ml (4 fl oz- ½ cup) cream
- Crumble 10 amaretti cookies in each cup and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate with butter. Once it has cooled, pour the cream-ganache over the amaretti cookies.
- Whip the cream and cover the glass with a generous dose.?Decorate with crushed amaretti and serve.