A paleta is a frozen pop made fresh fruit. Studded with raspberries, these frozen treats are eye-catching.
By Vicky Cohen and Ruth Fox
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into large chucks
- 5-6 small Persian cucumbers (or 1 large seedless cucumber), peeled and diced
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 6 large mint leaves
- 2 tbsp agave (or to taste)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 bag frozen raspberries (you will use 4-5 berries per pop)
- Blend all the ingredients on a blender at high speed, until smooth
- Fill the paletas or ice pop mold ¾ of the way. Insert 4-5 raspberries on each mold
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until frozen.