Get ready for the holidays with this easy appetizer that can easily be made vegan so that all of your guests may have a bite. Or four.
By Amie Valpone
Get ready for the holidays with this easy vegan appetizer!
Endive Spears with Dill Cream Cheese
This gluten free appetizer can be made vegan. See suggestions below.
Author: Amie Valpone
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 5 oz. Cream cheese, softened or GO Veggie! Vegan Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. milk, use almond milk to make vegan
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 heads endive, leaves separated
- 1 cup finely ground crackers, use gluten-free vegan crackers to accommodate more guests
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, almond milk, oil, dill, sea salt and pepper until smooth.
- Break apart the endive leaves from the head and lay flat on a serving platter. Transfer cheese mixture onto endive leave. Sprinkle ground crackers atop the cream cheese mixture on each leaf.
- Serve chilled.