These cool summer pops are too good to be true. Made with just three ingredients and sweetened with honey, a coconut strawberry popsicle is just the treat you need on a hot day.
I have been working really hard this summer to come up with cool treats that are not loaded with sugar, but still delicious. So with just a couple ingredients I was whipped up these super yummy strawberry coconut pops with my favorite pop maker that totally hit the spot.
When it’s summer all I want to do is eat frozen treats. I crave nothing else but something cool and refreshing. I want to feel like I’m indulging, which is where these pops come into play.
These pops are dairy free, contain no refined sugar and contain only three simple ingredients. I was so excited when I tasted them and found that they are creamy, sweet and oh so delicious. Exactly what I need after dinner to make me feel like I’m getting dessert.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 (13oz) can coconut milk
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender
- Blend on high for several minutes or until completely smooth
- Pour mixture into pop mold & tap down to fill any air pockets
- Add top & popsicle sticks & freeze at least 4 hours but overnight is best before serving
- To remove, run the sides of the pop mold under water until the pops release