These super rich sweets are a traditional maharashtrian sweet made during Diwali festival in India.
By Anita Mokashi
- 1 cup thin semolina/rava
- ½ cup grated coconut
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- ⅓ cup milk
- Raisins and cashewnuts
- 4 tbsp ghee
- Dry roast the rava and keep it aside
- In pan heat ghee, add cashewnuts and raisins.
- After 2 mins add grated coconut and cardamom.
- Now add roasted rava and mix well. Keep on stirring for 5 mins. Now add sugar and mix well.
- Once the rava turns brown in color, add milk to it. Continue to mix till the mixture comes together.
- Remove from heat and make small ladoos out of it.
- Store them in an air tight container and consume within 4 days.