A fun and fizzy vodka cocktail made of cherry and vanilla flavors.
The secret to this cocktail is the cherry juice. Cocktail cherry juice, or maraschino cherry juice and Alizé! Debbie and I both happen to love maraschino cherries! We know they aren’t great for you, but we cant help it. They have that distinct tangy sweet brandy flavor that makes them so irresistible.
This cocktail needs about an ounce each of the maraschino cherry juice and Alizé to make it perfect for us, but if you like your drinks a little more sweet, just add a little more. The sweetness is balanced out by the lime juice and the soda makes the lot all fizzy and wonderful. Fizzy drinks are fun.
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz red alizé
- .5 oz lime
- 1 - 2 oz maraschino cherry juice (or cherry cocktail)
- club soda
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add the vanilla vodka, red alizé, lime juice and 1 oz of maraschino cherry juice.
- Top with club soda and give it a stir.
- Adjust the sweetness with a little more maraschino juice if desired.