A sweet summer drink with fresh fruit is summed up in frozen, two layered cherry and Campari slushies.
Cherry and Campari Slushies: a frozen cocktail recipe that’s perfect for those warm summer nights! Two layers of sweetness pack some serious punch. The first layer: a blended mixture of Campari, Rainier cherries, tart cherry juice, honey and ice lays the foundation for the perfect cocktail. A second layer of blended orange juice, premium vodka and ice brings the whole thing together. This is a summer cocktail to go crazy over!
I love Campari. Campari doesn’t get nearly enough love in this country, but I’m going to spend the rest of my life trying to change that! This recipe is what dreams are made of. I imagine heaven being full of slushy Campari drinks.
- 1½ cups Rainier cherries, pitted
- ½ cup tart cherry juice
- ½ cup Campari
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups ice
- 1½ cups orange juice
- ¼ cup vodka
- 4 cups ice
- Garnish: Rainier cherries
- To the pitcher of a high-powered blender, add the Rainier cherries, cherry juice, Campari, honey and ice. Blend until fully combined. Pour equally into 4 glasses and place in the freezer.
- Wipe the pitcher clean. To the pitcher, add the orange juice, vodka and ice. Blend until fully combined. Pour the orange layer on top of the pink layer.
- Serve immediately with Rainier cherries for garnish. Enjoy!