There’s nothing subtle about these sugar bombs, but that’s what’s so great about the nostalgic treat.
By Taylor Kadlec
Candy Corn and Salted Peanut Rice Krispie Treats
There's nothing subtle about these sugar bombs, but that's what's so great about the nostalgic treat.
Author: Taylor Kadlec
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Spray 9x13" pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Keep stirring until butter becomes slightly browned.
- Add salt and marshmallows and stir well until they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispie cereal, candy corn, and peanuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Let cool then cut into squares.