There’s nothing subtle about these sugar bombs, but that’s what’s so great about the nostalgic treat.
By Taylor Kadlec
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Spray 9x13" pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Keep stirring until butter becomes slightly browned.
- Add salt and marshmallows and stir well until they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispie cereal, candy corn, and peanuts.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Let cool then cut into squares.