Dig into this chocolate and fruit parfait for breakfast or a sweet snack. It’s boosting with Bulletproof foods that will give you rich, energy-filled fats to curb cravings and fuel your brain.
Have you tried Bulletproof coffee? It’s goooood. Inspired by the delicious beverage and Bulletproof’s delicious protein bars, we created an easy chocolate parfait that is layered withe crumbled protein bars and berries. It makes for a great breakfast or the perfect thing to satisfy a sweet craving.
The chocolate coconut pudding component of these parfaits contains Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil. It’s a brain-boosting fat, extracted from the most potent part of the coconut, that is converted into brain-fueling, fat-burning ketone energy more efficiently than coconut oils that contain Lauric Acid. What’s that mean for you? More brain power and lasting energy with fewer cravings.
It’s rich, but not too sweet and you can totally make a few jars ahead of time and keep them stashed in your fridge for just the right moment. Plus, it tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry!
- 1 can of full fat, no sugar added coconut milk
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup Bulletproof Coffee Cold Brew Mocha
- 3 tablespoons Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter, melted (you can also use grass fed, unsalted butter here, but it would make this no longer dairy-free)
- Stevia, to taste
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of strawberries, diced (or other seasonal fruit)
- 1 Bulletproof Lemon Cookie Collagen Protein Bar or Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bar
- Place the coconut milk in the fridge for 12 hours or freezer for 4 hours.
- Open the coconut milk (it should have separated so that the thick cream is at one end and the liquid is at the other) scoop out the thickened cream into a large bowl and beat together with cocoa powder, cold brew coffee, octane oil, cacao butter and pinch of salt. Taste and adjust sweetness with Stevia and or more cocoa powder.
- Place bowl in fridge and let it firm up overnight or for a few hours.
- Layer strawberries and chocolate pudding in three mason jars. Top with more diced strawberries and a crumbled Bulletproof protein bar before serving so that the bar stays crunch. Enjoy!