Black beans and brown rice add a good balance of protein and carbs, with the flavors of the herb seasonings, and the heat from the sauce.
By Pushpa Kumar
- 1 small crown broccoli-Grilled/Sauteed
- 1 small crown cauliflower-Grilled/Sauteed
- 2 med zucchini-Grilled/Sauteed
- ½ cup cooked short grain brown rice
- ¼-1/2 cup cooked black beans
- Italian Seasoning-Dry- as per taste
- Full Fat Creamy Yogurt/Sour Cream as per taste
- Tabasco Hot Sauce as per taste
- Rosemary and Thyme a few-optional
- Salt and Oil
- In a pan heat oil and add grilled veggies and the italian seasoning then gently fold in the cooked black beans add salt if needed.Fill the bottom of the serving bowl with cooked brown rice and top it with the veggies and black bean mixture.Add chopped rosemary and thyme to the yogurt/sour cream and pour it on the top.Add tabasco hot sauce and enjoy hot with a chilled drink.