A simple fava bean toast served on sourdough with fresh mint and creamy ricotta cheese.
By Valentina Mariani
Served in the amazing restaurant The Refinery in London, a one-of-a-kind place in the city where you can find the perfect treat, from creative cocktails to boutique beers and fine wines.
Here lunchtimes can be as quick or as languid as you like, and this is the perfect dish for the ones who want to keep things fresh while tasting amazing flavors and ingredients. The preparation is quite easy to do at home.
- Fresh ricotta cheese x 100g (3.5 ounces)
- Blanched broad beans x 100g (3.5 ounces)
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Half a lemon
- Handful of mint
- Toast the sourdough and rub with a bit of fresh garlic.
- In a bowl mix the broad beans with salt and pepper and juice of half a lemon.
- Pour the broad beans over the top of the ricotta.
- Sprinkle the mint over the top.