Smoothies are great, so hey, why not try this one at home. It’s delicious and packed with nutrients.
- 150g (1) Pear, seeds removed
- 110g (6) Strawberries, tops cut off
- 50g (1.7 ounces) Raspberries
- 25g (0.88) Honey
- 225g (8 ounces) Almond Yogurt
- Blend all the ingredients into a smoothie. Couldn’t be easier/more delicious/healthy. Enjoy!!
- Optionally serve in a bowl and garnish with varying quantities of chia seeds, desiccated coconut, berries and toasted rolled oats. If one of them is not to your taste, feel free to skip it.
If you like to thin it down add almond milk, regular milk or even a touch of water will work.