This antioxidant and anti-inflammatory rich drink makes a great after school snack that packs a nutritious punch.
By Nandita Nataraj
- Beetroot- 1med, peeled and cubed
- Strawberries- 10-12, washed and hulled
- Flax seed powder- 1tbsp
- Strawberry or plain yogurt- 1 cup
- Milk- 1 cup
- Sugar- 3-4 tbsp
- Cook the diced beets in a little water till soft and cool completely.
- In a blender, combine the cooked beets, strawberries, flax seed powder, yogurt and milk and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve immediately.