In less than an hour you could be biting into tender baked chicken thighs doused in a flavorful honey garlic sauce.
Tonight I made pan roasted honey garlic chicken for dinner. It’s super moist, made the house smell amazing and it’s easy enough for weeknights.
It’s one of those things you pull out of the oven and you just know it will be great. Golden brown, sizzling and sticky sweet from the honey. I used our favorite boneless, skinless chicken thighs but any chicken can be used. Just adjust the cooking time.
Start by browning the chicken in olive oil.
Then whisk up the sauce. It only has a few ingredients and gets poured in once you flip the chicken.
Then just place the pan in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes. Serve as is, or add some green onions to spruce up the color.
- 8-12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven safe pan, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper then place it in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile whisk together the sauce ingredients. Flip the chicken and pour the sauce evenly over all pieces. Put the pan in the center of the oven to cook for 30-40 minutes depending on what cuts of chicken you'll be using.