These are baked cake doughnuts, so they are sort of better for you than the deep fried variety.
By Michelle Keith
- 1 box of yellow cake mix, prepared as package directs- but use the following substitutions:
- replace ½ the oil with melted butter
- replace the water with milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbs milk
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Pour the batter into a greased doughnut pan and bake for 12-14 minutes; allow to cool and glaze.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, stir until smooth