Avocados are a great source of potassium, vitamin K, vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin E and make for a super creamy shake.
By Dassana Amit
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs (optional)
- 3 cups thin coconut milk or dairy milk or almond milk
- 5 to 6 tbsp unrefined cane sugar or 4-5 tbsp regular sugar or as required
- ¼ tsp vanilla (optional)
- slice the avocado and scoop the flesh and add it to the blender.
- add all the rest of the ingredients.
- add 3-4 ice cubes as well.
- blend on medium speed in a blender till smooth.
- pour in tall glasses and serve avocado milkshake immediately