PARTNER POST: Discover how delicious dairy-free sweet and savory cooking can be with DREAM Ultimate Almond.
Without eggs or dairy, these vegan brownies are loaded with almond flavor and fudge-y goodness.
These vegan Almond Brownies are delicious, fudgey, and melt-in-your-mouth made with Dream Ultimate Almond.
In almond brownies, I have replaced milk/eggs with the Dream Ultimate Almond and it turned out really well. The brownies were delicious, mouth melting blended with sweetness and aroma of almond. It is my personal experience and suggestion that this beverage is an awesome and an excellent vegan substitute for milk and eggs.
Say goodbye to watery, bland almond milk and welcome DREAM Ultimate Almond into your life. Made with four times more California almonds in every cup, you can immediately taste the difference. This beverage is rich, creamy, and packed with 5g of natural protein from almonds. This beverage comes in Original, Unsweetened, and Vanilla flavors that can soon be found on the shelf-stable or in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
The new DREAM Ultimate Almond beverage can be found now at Whole Foods and soon at your local Sprouts. Click here for a coupon.
For more inspiration, check out this easy ice cream, no dairy or churning needed!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1½ cup Dream Ultimate Almond
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup almonds,chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Grease a square baking tray with oil or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl whisk dream ultimate almond and olive oil.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract.Whisk again until combined.
- Add in sifted cocoa powder,flour,baking powder,baking soda.Gently combine all the ingredients.
- Finally add in chocolate chips and half of the chopped almonds.Mix well.
- Pour the brownie batter in the greased tray.Sprinkle remaining chopped almonds and tap it on the counter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the brownie completely before cutting into pieces.
- Slice and serve.