Protein powder adds just enough nutritional value to justify serving – or sneaking – this sweet shake for breakfast.
By Robin Runner
- 1 cup of almond milk (chocolate, vanilla or unsweetened)
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used Cabot’s Whey protein powder)
- ¼ cup of gluten free Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats (use whatever oats you have)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of almond butter (I used Justin’s maple almond butter) use what you like
- 2 tablespoon of cookie butter (I used Trader Joe’s swirl) but Biscoff will also work (find this at your local grocery store in the nut butter aisle)
- Add all of the ingredients into your Vitamix or blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!