This agua fresca is so easy to make, but its unique color and flavor make it feel special. Agua fresca is often made with just watermelon, but I added raspberries here, too, to amp up the flavor and deepen the hue. The cool, sweet watermelon and tart raspberries make a great pair.
- 4 cups chopped, seedless watermelon, plus more for garnish
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups cold water
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Taste and adjust the amount of honey if desired. Pour the agua fresca through a strainer into a pitcher or bowl. If time allows, chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy over ice!
- Agua fresca will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days.