Three ingredeints! That’s all it takes to make delicious, refreshing strawberry popsicles. What are you waiting for?
John Kanell of Preppy Kitchen has perfect the easy popsicle. The only bummer is that we wish we had this recipe at the start of summer, it’s that good. Plus, it’s dairy free! If you need it to be vegan too, simply swap the honey for maple or agave and you’re in business.
This is the perfect for this hot and humid weather we’re having, and just about anyone can make it!
Need more doable, delicious recipes? Check out Preppy Kitchen for inspiration and meal ideas.
- 1 can coconut milk, 14 oz
- 2.5 cups strawberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- Chop strawberries into chunks. Set some aside.
- Add remaining strawberries, honey and the entire can of coconut milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the flatter pieces to the sides of the mold. Pour in the mixture.
- Add popsicle sticks. Transfer to the freezer for about 4 hours or until frozen.
To store these popsicles, wrap in resealable plastic bags or store them in airtight plastic containers. If you're
stacking them use some wax paper between each layer.