Add this Hearty Sausage Skillet to your dinner rotation! This simple meal takes only a few minutes of prep work and is ready in under 30 minutes.
A flavorful mix of Italian sausage, onions, bell peppers and potatoes. This dish is so filling! I just love the combination of all these ingredients.
- 2 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 2 bell peppers (any color)
- 1 medium onion, cut into slices
- 1 (16 oz) package
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over
medium highheat. Add the potatoes and brown on each side (about 5 minutes, stirring every couple of minutes).
- Add in the bell peppers and onion, cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. In the meantime, remove the filling from the
italiansausage and brown in another skillet.
- Once the
italiansausage is cooked throughly, add it into the veggies.